Luxury being extended to the entire tourist experience in Turks and Caicos
“We envision becoming a country where the very mention of our name invokes images of peace, safety and security, a place where residents and visitors enjoys authentic experiences in tranquil, luxurious settings, where nature and protection of the environment are considered sacrosanct and sustainable development is pursed for the benefit of all citizens, residents, investors and visitors."
New Trends affecting Turks and Caicos in a positive way!
• Surging Private Luxury Villa Market
• Ecotourism is driving business in a BIG way, meanly to our Sister Islands
• Turks and Caicos is a hit among Honeymooners
• Increase with Girl Groups
• Request for more Luxury All – Inclusive Resorts
• Increase in Solo Travelers
• Accessibility – direct airlift out of Turks and Caicos' main source markets.
• The ability to continuously attract world class investors, developers and luxury resort brands.
• Diversification of Brand TCI’s portfolio, which includes our Sister Islands, Private Islands Collection and the main island (Providenciales).
• Increased Air Arrival year over year.
• Increased Cruise Arrival year over year.
• The ability to command the highest ADR (Average Daily Room Rate) within the Caribbean.
• The World’s #1 Beach
• NEW: Caribbean’s Leading Honeymoon Destination
Weekly Flight Frequency
West Jet: 4
Caicos Express: 14
British Airways: 2
Bahamas Air: 2
Air Canada: 6
American Airlines: 36
United Airlines: 8
• Andaz Turks & Caicos at Grace Bay – 59 hotel rooms and 74 residential units, set to open in 2021
• The Ritz-Carlton Residences – 317 rooms are planned, made up of a mixture of hotel rooms, condo hotel units and residences
• The Turks Cay Resort & Marina –143 rooms including 11 luxury penthouses
• Royal Reef North Caicos – 219 residences and rooms
• South Bank by Grace Bay Resorts
• The Bight Hotel
• Total 864 New Keys
• Strategically Grow and Develop the Luxury Market
• Sustainability –Ban on plastic bags, straws and a huge focus on Eco Tourism
• Take NYC Footprint into other US states
• Our People
• Develop New Partners
• Continuous Partnership
For real estate inquiries at Andaz Turks & Caicos Residences at Grace Bay, call 305-425-1765 or email email@example.com